Sirens, Sibyls and Seers
Tour to Southern Italy
with Demetra George M.A.
October 24 – November 3, 2015
COST: $4495 (early bird price - register by April 1, 2015)
Fee includes 10 nights accommodation based on double occupancy in 4 star hotels with private facilities, all breakfasts, two dinners, four lunches, all transportation within Italy, entrance fees to all museums and archaeological sites, tips, taxes, guides, six seminars, conference materials, and astrological chart with mythic asteroids.
Participants are responsible for their own international airfare and airport transfers, other meals, and personal expenditures.
- US $4,495.00 Total fee if paid in full by April 1, 2015
- US $4,995.00 Total fee if paid after April 1 and by July 15, 2015
- US $5,495.00 Total fee if paid after July 15, 2015 due at time of registration
- US $795.00 Deposit holds your place in the tour (Non-refundable). book now
- US $3,700.00 Balance due after deposit, if paid in full by April 1, 2015
- US $4,200.00 Balance due after deposit if paid by July 15, 2015.
- US $895.00 Single supplement
RESERVE YOUR SPOT
Option 1) Hold my spot with my $795 non-refundable depost!
Option 2) I'm ready to pay in full. $4,495 (if paid by April 1, 2015)
Pay optional Single Supplement $895
Pay $3700 Balance Due for Earlybirtd registration (balance must be paid in full by April 1, 2015)
Pay Balance Due
- Payment by Paypal using buttons above - Accepting all major credit cards, no Paypal account required.
- Payments by check drawn on U.S. bank to: Starlotus SacredSite Tours, P.O. Box 5431, Eugene OR 97405.
- Payment by bank wire transfer: for instructions contact Demetra George
- All monies are due by September 15, 2015. Payments after this date are subject to a surcharge.
- Fees are quoted in US dollars: in the case of a dramatic currency fluctuation in the Euro exchange rare, Starlotus Sacred Sites Tours reserves the right to charge a supplement due to any disparity in currency rates.
- If you book for double occupancy, Starlotus SacredSite Tours will try to match you with a suitable roommate. If by August 30th, 2015 we have not been able to find you a roommate, you will be responsible for paying the single supplement fee to insure you have a room.
- If you are unhappy with your roommate once the tour begins and want your own room, you will be responsible for the pro-rated single supplement based upon the hotel’s current rates and availability.
- Starlotus SacredSite Tours requires that you have international medical insurance to cover you in the event of a medical emergency. You should check your policy to determine your coverage. If your policy does not cover you, you can purchase inexpensive temporary medical insurance and trip cancellation insurance from www.travelinsured.com or any other agent you choose. Participants are strongly urged to purchase trip cancellation insurance in the event of illness or family emergency before the trip begins.
- Participants will be required to sign a Waiver of Responsibility.
- The minimum number of participants is 12 and the maximum is 16. Starlotus SacredSite Tours reserves the right to cancel the tour if there are not enough participants. You should wait until notified before purchasing your airfare.
- In the event Starlotus SacredSite Tours cancels the trip, all monies received will be refunded.
- The deposit of US $795.00 which is applied to the total fees is non-refundable.
- After July 1, 2015, 30% of total fee will be retained.
After August 25, 2015, 100% of total fee will be retained. (This is because we are required to pre-pay in full our tour operators and hotels by this date, which monies will not be refunded to us).
Sign up for the tours mailing list to receive updates about this tour.